Coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town of Jackson faces a number of demands on its FY22 budget. No matter how small, any donation you make will help ease the financial burden of establishing the Ecosystem Stewardship Department.
- The fundraising goal is $150,000. $10,000 from donations of under $100, and $140,000 from donations of $100 or more.
- Donations are tax-deductible, as they will be received and processed by the Charture Institute, an IRS 501(c)3 charity.
- 100% of donations received will be given to the Town of Jackson, to be used exclusively for funding the Ecosystem Stewardship Department.
To donate using a credit or debit card, please fill out the form below.
To donate using a check, please make your check payable to the Charture Institute, and mail it to P.O. Box 4672, Jackson WY 83001. Please provide the following information.
- Sign the petition expressing your support for an Ecosystem Stewardship Department
- Volunteer to contact elected officials to urge them to support creation of the Ecosystem Stewardship Department
- Donate to help fund the Ecosystem Stewardship Department during its critical start-up years – even the smallest amount will help
For FAQs about the proposed Ecosystem Stewardship Department and associated Ecosystem Stewardship Commission, click here.